Presented by the Columbia City High School Alumni Association
**Criteria are the same for a two year degree and four year degree**
• Will attend a two year or four year accredited post high school institution of higher learning or be enrolled in an accredited post high school program less than four years in length.
• A Columbia City High School (CCHS) graduate of the current year.
• Grade Point Average (GPA) reflective of respectable academic growth.
• Major participation in two or more CCHS extra-curricular activities.
• Active service to the community in Whitley County or Columbia City. (Can count a school-based service activity IF NOT LISTED as one of the extra-curricular activities in number 4. (May also include church or other non-school based service activities).
• Student will be fully involved in high school classes during the final trimester of the senior year.
• This scholarship is one-time and non-renewable.
The ideal recipient of this scholarship will be a CCHS graduate who has been actively involved in several extra-curricular activities, major service activities, and have a grade point average reflective of respectable academic growth. This student will have a four year involvement in the activities listed below. This student will also be fully involved in high school classes during the final trimester of the senior year